Tru-Test XRS2 Stick Reader
ReData Collection Made Easy with the Tru-Test XRS2 Stick Reader
Read, Record, Edit and Customize individual animal information.
Maximize individual animal performance and back up critical health, breeding and culling decisions by using the XRS2 EID Stick Reader to view and capture animal information.
Suitable for cattle, sheep and deer, the XRS2 features a large, highly readable screen and alphanumeric keypad for capturing important information from the pasture or pens.
Bluetooth® wireless technology connects your reader to your Weigh Scale Indicator and means you can easily share information using your smartphone.
Large sunlight viewable 2.7” color LCD screen makes it easy to read.
Alphanumeric keypad for flexible data entry.
Fast tag reads with feedback through vibrating handle.
Customizable alerts such as cull.
Add and edit session names to keep track of each session.
Capture animal information such as condition scores in up to 15 custom data fields.
Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer or Apple iOS*/Android* smartphone.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capture information. Capture up to 15 pieces of customized information for each animal, such as breed, sex, DOB and condition score.
- Favorite setups. Simple and fast to set-up with predefined setups or save your own favorite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- Compatible with EID tags. Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 1 million scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 300' away.
- Long life and fast charging battery. Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download information using Data Link for Windows*, Apple* iOS and Android*.
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute.Read distance for HDX tags up to 12" and FDX tags up to 13".
- Alerts. Set alerts for pre-selected animals.
- Easy to see. Sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) color LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 25.6" reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Comfortable to use over long periods of time.
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.