Te Pari LPG Calf Dehorners
QUICK, EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT.
The Te Pari LPG Calf Dehorner is a NZ-made, fully portable LPG gas fired unit that will constantly maintain a high temperature ensuring the quick, effective and efficient dehorning of calves. Two solid models are available and consist of a plastic or stainless steel handle, a large copper alloy element that retains plenty of heat to ensure an effective treatment and a temperature adjustment valve.
WHICH MODEL TO CHOOSE?
The burner assembly is the same in the Plastic Handle and Stainless Handle models. The Stainless Handle has a flange on it at the end of the handle grip which user find useful when appling downward pressure. This flange also prevents your hand slipping down toward the hot area.
- LPG Fired - runs off BBQ gas bottle
- Excellent heat retention in cold conditions
- Spare parts and servicing readily available
- Hook to hang dehorner upright when in use
- Standard with 18mm dehorning tip
- Rubber hose and three gas bottle fittings included
Options: 16mm and 20mm dehorning tip.