Te Pari Revolution Smart Dosing Guns
The Electronic Auto Dosing Gun system that will redefine animal treatment! Get the exact dose for each animal!
Just like the cordless drill hit the building industry by storm, the battery powered Te Pari Revolution Dosing Gun is set to do the same. With the dosage set on the digital keypad then delivered courtesy of an easy pull trigger, plus the balanced design that fits nicely in the hand, you have ground-breaking not hand breaking new technology. Overwhelming feedback from farmers who have tested it already, is that it is just so easy to use and significantly cuts down on dosing time.
The Revolution Dosing Gun, when combined with a compatible Scale indicators or software system forms an integrated animal management system. The Scale calibrates the dose rate and transmits it wirelessly directly to the Te Pari Dosing Gun.
AUTO DOSING GUN - HOW IT WORKS
The battery-powered electric motor drives the piston forward and back. The operator can adjust the delivery and refill speeds to suit the situation. A single power unit can be fitted with either a 70ml, 14ml or 6ml barrel, making the dosing gun a truly multipurpose device. Other items of interest may be the drench hook and replacement batteries
The Te Pari auto-calibrated Revolution Dosing Gun is handheld delivery system that connects to various Scale Systems and Feedlot Software programs. The Scale System or software communicates with the Dosing Gun to deliver the exact dose based on the animal actual weight.
The Dosing Gun is powered by twin Lithium-ion batteries and delivering an accurate and consistent dose whether the application is injection, oral drenching or pour-on. Various barrel sizes and attachments are available
70 ml Barrel:
- Dose size: 10 ml – 70 ml in 1 shot and 70 - 99ml in 2 shots
- Battery Life; 2,000 shots approx. (50 ml)
- Supplied with stainless steel nozzle for pour on, and stainless steel drench nozzle.
- Dose Accuracy: +/-0.2 ml
- Battery Life: Over 1,000x 10 ml shots approx.
- Dose size: 0.1 ml – 28 ml
- The 14ml barrel is incremented 1ml - 9.9ml in 0.1ml steps and 10ml - 28ml in 0.5ml steps. (14 ml or more in 2 shots)
- Dose Accuracy: +/-0.2 ml
- Battery Life: Over 1,000x 5 ml shots approx.
- Dose size: 0.1 ml – 12ml
- The 6ml barrel is incremented 1ml - 9.9ml in 0.1ml steps and 10ml - 28ml in 0.5ml steps. (6 ml or more in 2 shots)
- Lock screen to prevent accidental dose rate adjustments
- Adjustable piston forward and return speed to suit delivery or product viscosity
- Statistics functions shows amount of product used and number of doses.
- Multiple barrel options allows same motor unit to be used for Pour On, Injecting or Oral Dosing
- Durable construction with removable batteries for easy charging
- Firmware updates through smart phone app (iOs and Android)
- Electronic calibration for accurate dosing
- Display screen shows dose size and battery level
- Plastic carry case
- Eliminates costly over dosing
- Reduces parasite resistance caused by under dosing
- Reduces repetitive hand strain and injuries
- Easy to adjust the dose rate on digital keypad for accurate dosing
- Able to perform over 1,000 injections per battery charge, eliminating down-time and increasing efficiency.
- The injector can administer any vaccine or medication intramuscularly, subcutaneously or intra-dermally/trans-dermally.
- Does not require an external power source such as CO2 or compressed air, with no connection to heavy tanks, bottles, regulators or power cords