LockNFlate Locking Air Chuck
Incomparable to other air chucks on the market, the LockNFlate's six steel jaws easily lock on to any Schrader valve ensuring a secure, hands-free connection. The air chuck's heavy duty construction is built for longevity with everyday use on the farm or in the shop.
- Durable, spring-loaded TPU seal
- Fits all standard Schrader valves [VG8/8V1 valve threads]
- Rated to 150 PSI
- 1/4" NPT thread size -compatible with most standard air hoses
- Heavy duty construction for strength and durability, resists corrosion
- Suitable for garage and industrial airline systems, auto and manual tire inflators, portable pressure gauges, constant pressure systems
- Available in 2 styles: open flow or closed flow
- Closed Flow: For use directly from a compressor or airline. Must engage the valve to open the seal. Works with all systems except for computerized commercial-grade systems.
- Open Flow: Allows air to flow through freely without engaging the valve stem. For use with systems that have hand/foot controlled valves such as in-line gauges with a trigger, or automatic tire inflators.