LockNLube® Grease Couplers and more!
End Greasing Frustration
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler locks onto the Zerk fitting with four jaws made from spring-steel, and are easily disengaged using a thumb lever via a sliding sleeve. When locked, a leak-proof seal is created, and the connection is positive and rigid, preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the seal.
Key features include:
- No leaking once locked on
- Will not release under pressure, and is rated up to 10,000 PSI
- 1/8” NPT female thread is compatible with most grease guns
- Works on all Zerk fittings: SAE and Metric
- Hands-free greasing. Once locked on, both hands are free to operate your grease gun
- Easy to rebuild with free replacement seal and jaws included in purchase
- Works for both heavy-duty use or occasional greasing
- Simply depress trigger to release, even under pressure
Check out these couplers and many other tools to help improve your repairs and maintenance.
An upgrade to our popular LNL152 pistol-grip grease gun. The LNL252 delivers up to 8,000 PSI. A cast aluminum head gives you the quality of a cast ...View full details$75.00Sale