The Combi Clamp is a New Zealand designed, UK manufactured, sheep handling implement used for dagging, drenching, vaccinating, tagging and foot trimming of sheep and goats. This labour saving device allows the sheep to run up the race to the clamp to be at a convenient height to carry out the required tasks without any back-breaking, manhandling of the sheep. A simple foot treadle plate utilises the operator’s weight to securely and safely clamp the sheep in the Combi Clamp allowing animal husbandry tasks to be completed with minimal stress to the animal or operator. The clamp width can be adjusted to allow small lambs, pregnant ewes or even large breeds to be accommodated comfortably. The Combi Clamp can be upgraded to carry out digital weighing, EID reading with auto-shedding.
- A large foot treadle allows the operator freedom of movement whilst restraining the animal for treatment
- Width is fully adjustable to suit different sizes of sheep
- Linkage is adjustable to suit different weights of operator
- Easy use for dagging, drenching, vaccinating and tagging
- Simple non-return hock bar
- Can be set-up for left or right hand operation
$4,995.00 CAD + Shipping